Here is an update of the previous two week releases for the Time Doctor website.
- Fix problem when a user is invited to two accounts.
- On the edit time page require entering a project if on company settings page the company is set to require projects.
- Fix problem with a user not appearing on reports.
- Various small UI improvements and redesigns.
- Improvement to syncing time for Basecamp integration.
- Fix problem of being unable to load web and app usage report.
- Emails incorrectly sent re payment failure.
- Completed refactoring of the dashboard page including fixing multiple bugs.
- Improved billing page when a charged failed.
- Problem in specific combination of signups with saying that registration was incomplete during the sign up process (although it was complete).
- Fix problem with manually added time.
- Fixed a security issue that was related to the initial invite email. This email link if it ever was to get into the wrong person could then be used for a security breach into the account. This has now been fixed.
Coming up soon is an improvement to the design and usability of some of our email reports. Here is a preview of how these new emails will look:
Websites and Applications Used Email Report:
The Time On and Off Computer Report