Another weekly release for the Time Doctor website.
Here are a number of the small issues that we fixed this week.
- Bug with integrations page appearance
- Bug with Basecamp integrations appearing in the High Priority folder
- Fix pop up when removing an integration
- Small fixes to invoices and billing page
- Registration issue when using IE 8 and 9
- Missing validation image when signing up
- Task names overlaps Project names on the edit time page
- Don’t display the “How to use Time Doctor” videos if you are signing up again to a new company but the same account
- Users in multiple companies should have a unique name for each account
- Display error when inviting staff
- After confirming email a pop up to indicate that you have done it
- Fixing the behavior of archived projects
- Remove the done button on the calendar
- Bug on screenshots page when changing the number of thumbnails to display
- Improvements to the display on the invoices page
Features and improvements that are coming up soon:
- Redesign of emails and reports, improving the graphical representation of information in different reports and making them easier to digest the information
- Various improvements to loading speed
- We are working on an integration with Asana and working on fixes to the JIRA integration
- And more!