At Time Doctor, we understand our customers’ need to ensure that confidential information they are working on remain secure.
Hence, we are introducing a new Time Doctor feature that allows screenshots captured from a user’s computer to be blurred so it won’t possible to read small text that might be sensitive information for added security.
This feature will be very helpful to developers, accountants and users who usually work on confidential tasks or handle sensitive information, as they can still use Time Doctor without having to turn off the screenshots feature altogether. This way, managers/team leaders still get to review the screenshots of their work without having to see the actual text or need to see images clearly.
You can only enable this if you are an Admin of an account.
- Log on to your dashboard and go to ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Manage Users’ then go to ‘Advanced Settings’
- Put a check mark on the ‘Blur Screenshots’ tick boxes
Find out more
We worked on a variety of minor features and bug fixes, see below:
- [Poor Time Use Report] Stuck on loading state
- [Payroll] Typo on popup when changing payroll period
- Cron jobs that are using different email service than mandrill
- [New Dashboard] Clicking on “Today” and “This Week” button will display wrong date
- [Integration Settings] JIRA and TD logo issues on integration settings
- [User Settings] Inaccurate message warning displays when changing the email address
- Security Vulnerability 8 – work hours
- [Payroll] Commas should be added to numbers in Payroll Settings and Payroll Page
- [Timeline Report] Empty “()” are shown in tool tips for tasks that don’t have projects
- [Integration Settings] Popup to confirm removing an integration has the wrong design
- Unable to display the display picture on Review Manual Time page
- [Payroll Settings] Link for “How Payroll Works” doesn’t work for some browsers
- [New Dashboard] Remove sample users button not working.
- Change how error message is displayed when user tries to add a project that already exists
Find out more